–°ANCELLATION POLICY:
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION CONDITION & POLICY
The Delegate can cancel his registration in accordance with this Condition. All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to sales@haupthumandevelopment.com and must be received:
no later than 30 days before the start of the Event in order to receive a refund in the amount of 80% of the amount paid for the Event (the remaining 20% of this amount is withheld as a refund for the application execution); or
less than 30 days and 15 days before the start of the Event in order to receive a refund of 50% of the amount paid for the Event (the remaining 50% of this amount is withheld as payment for registration and cancellation of the application).
No other refunds will be given if canceled under any other conditions. The Delegate acknowledges that the refund terms stated above are the only remedy in respect of any cancellation and the Delegates bears any other responsibility.